Yoga & Mindful Walking Menu 1
What a fantastic week! Thank you so much guys. The yoga, minfulness and nature walking really got those creative juices going, and what better outlet than cooking – and eating.
As promised here’s the first of the menus for you to request recipes.
You’ll need to join to request and comment.
- why? because it’s really boring sifting through spammy comments which you, our dear users, would never make
- ps: you don’t have to have been on the yoga-walking event to participate
- and remember: we don’t spy on you with cookies or share your email address with ANYONE!
Thick-fleshed Spanish capsicums filled with escarole and capers with a hint of sage
Spinach & Feta Tortilla
Long cooked onions, feta cheese and spinach with cinnamon & nutmeg
Sweet Tomato Relish
A sweet and tangy tomato sauce with roasted cumin & pommegranite molasses
Channa Dal Vada
Split Yellow Pea Fritters with fennel and curry leaves
- Slaked Onions With Lime & Sumac
- Romaine Lettuce With Pink Himalayan Seas-Salt & Picual Olive Oil