Typical Christmas eve in Spain: meet frineds for drinks around eight, home for family dinner at ten, out again by two (am), breakfast in the town square, bed, then . . . that was last year.
This year we’re experiencing reduced staying-power and early nights, the effects of not drinking since before Easter. Even so, I set the alarm to be up in time to prepare Christmas brunch – just in case.
- air-fried onion and purple potato pakora
- sweet tomato and black mustard relish
- salted cucumber with dehydrated fermented persamons
- south Indian sambhar
- two poached eggs on buttered rye sourdough toast
- with alcohol-free lager
- and chocloate brownies. It is Christmas
Continue reading “Potato & Onion Pakora – With Cumin, Fennel And Black Salt”